Sunshine and Seashells

Today is one of those days when everywhere I look, it's gray and dreary.  Just a typical February day on the North Coast.  It is about this time every year that I start dreaming of sunshine and sandy beaches.  Since I can't really do anything about that right now, I have decided it's time to pull out the seashells.  I do this every year.  I pull out my collection of shells and try to find different ways to display them around the house so that I can feel like summer is near by.  I admire them until October and then I pack them back up and start the redecorating for fall/winter hibernation. 

For all of you out there who also need a winter escape, I am posting pictures of my all time favorite home.  The home from "Somethings Gotta Give".  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment