Office Coffee Table

The mirror table for my husbands office/study came today. Of course as soon as I open the box, I notice the chip and crack on the corner BUT like any impatient girl, I feel the need to put it together and admire it until the replacement comes on Monday. I have a few more things to do in this room before it is complete but I'm feeling good about the direction I chose to go. With all the dark colors in the room, a bit of shine is just what it needs!






I'm linking to the following parties:

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I've been admiring all the glass tables and chests/dressers around blogger land lately! Looks great with the couches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have totally put the table together, too! The table looks like jewelry in the room...I love it! Hope your replacement table is a perfect condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo- fun table! And the room is looking great.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the exact same too. If I start a project, I won't stop until it is done. Drives my hubby crazy!!! Have you seen the tinfoil table that is over at http://missmadisonscharmedlife.blogspot.com/2011/03/tin-foil-table.html

    Check it out, it is so cool

    ReplyDelete